Announcing the 2021 First Tee – Ontario vTour
We are very happy to announce the inaugural First Tee – Ontario vTour. Every dollar raised from this fun virtual tour will support First Tee – Ontario. This incredible program will provide life-changing opportunities and skills for youngsters across the province and “Build Game Changers”.
With your help, we hope to raise $10,000 this year which will enable us to start three new program locations and give over 1,000 kids the opportunity to be part of First Tee – Ontario. Register now and encourage your friends and family to participate or donate.
What Is First Tee – Ontario
First Tee – Ontario is a youth development program that introduces the game of golf and its inherent values to young people through after-school and in-school programs. First Tee programming helps to shape the lives of young people from all walks of life by reinforcing values like integrity, respect, and perseverance through the game of golf. Together we can Build Game Changers.
How It Works
Your $25 registration in the 2021 vTour will enter you into all the available tournaments (based on your registration date). The earlier you register the more tournament events you can participate in. *You must have a handicap index and be a member of Golf Canada to compete. If you are not a member of Golf Canada you can purchase one HERE.
- Each virtual event runs approximately 10 days and all scores you post during that period will count, with your best score being listed on the leaderboard.
- Scoring is tracked through the Golf Canada Score Centre app or online, post your score and leave the rest to us.
- The Score Centre will populate the leaderboard and allows golfers to play anywhere in Ontario.
- Following each tournament, Division winners and a random draw prize for both Men’s and Women’s categories will be announced.
- At the close of the season, we will conduct Grand Prize draws offering some fantastic prizes including equipment from TaylorMade, apparel from adidas, Dormie head covers, prize packs from Lakeview Wine Co and Georgian Bay Spirit Co. and many more item
Most importantly, you are helping to build kids’ confidence and character through the First Tee – Ontario program.
Spread the word, sign up friends and family, PLAY OFTEN, HAVE FUN, and help us “Build Game Changers”
2021 vTour Schedule
TaylorMade Tussle, July 1 – July 11
Biosteel Blast, July 16 – 25
3 Stripes Classic sponsored by adidas, July 30 – August 8
Georgian Bay Spirit Co. SMASH, August 13 – 22
Durham Artificial Grass Masters, August 27 – September 6
Dormie Dash, September 10 – 19
Lakeview Wine Co. Uncork It Open, September 24 – October 3
Play Golf Myrtle Beach Open, October 8 – 17
Modern Golf Monster Mash, October 22 – 31