Born: September 18, 1906 in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Died: 1997 in Toronto, Ontario
- U.S. Junior and Western Junior Champion (1924)
- Canadian Amateur Champion (1925, 1927); youngest male golfer to ever win a National Championship (18 years).
- Ontario Junior Champion (1923); Runner-Up (1924)
- Ontario Amateur Champion (1926, 1933); Runner-Up (1925)
- Ontario Open Runner-Up (1925)
- Received Order of the British Empire (1946)
- Inducted into the University of Toronto Sports Hall of Fame
- Inter-Collegiate Boxing Champion of Canada (1927)
- Partook in Boxing at the 1928 Olympic Games in Amsterdam, losing his second round match to the eventual light-heavyweight champion.
- Runner-Up to Lionel Conacher for Canada's Male Athlete of the Half-Century.
- Mr. Carrick graduated from Harvard Law School
- Inducted into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame in 1997