Born: 1878 in England and died in 1968
- Founder and Organizing Secretary of the Canadian Ladies' Golf Union in 1913 (now the Canadian Ladies' Golf Association)
- Took up golf at the Hamilton club around 1900 and quickly became one of the club's top players.
- Ontario Ladies' Champion (1904, 1906, 1913-14)
- Canadian Ladies' Open Champion (1903-04); Runner-Up (1911, 1913)
- At the 1910 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship, Miss Harvey reached the semi-finals and was defeated by fellow Hamiltonian - Dorothy Campbell, who repeated as Champion.
- In 1918, as a volunteer with the Red Cross she was assigned a post with the Scottish Women's Hospital unit as an ambulance driver attached to the First Serbian Army.
- In 1920, she partook in the British Ladies' Championship in Newcastle, Ireland.
- Miss Harvey eventually moved to and settled in South Africa.
- Inducted into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame in 1972