Born: December 14, 1919 in Fonthill, Ontario
Died May 29, 1993 in Fonthill, Ontario
- Joined the Professional staff at the Lookout Point Country Club in Fonthill in 1938; after serving in the RCAF from 1940-45 he was appointed Head Professional, a position he held until 1993.
- Set Lookout Point CC course record of 65, a feat he would repeat on seven occasions.
- A renowned and respected golf instructor, Mr. McInnis was a mentor to Canadian golfing greats Marlene Stewart-Streit, Cathy Sherk and Moe Norman.
- Honoured by the CPGA of Ontario for his contribution to golf in 1977.
- Honoured by the OGA for his contribution to golf in 1973.
- Ontario Senior/Junior PGA Champion (1978, 1988)
- Received CPGA Teaching Award in 1993.
- Reflecting on Mrs. Streit's and Mrs. Sherk's U.S. Amateur victories, Gordon conceded, "to have (my) picture taken with the two of them with the same trophy is one of the pride and joys that I have."