Born: 1882 in Tottenham, Ontario
Died: 1950 in Toronto, Ontario
- Canadian Open Champion (1909, 1914); Runner-Up (1919)
- Mr. Keffer remains the only Canadian-born player ever to win our National Open Championship.
- Quebec Open Champion (1927)
- Manitoba Open Champion (1919)
- On July 7, 1911, during the Canadian Open at the Royal Ottawa Golf Club, some twenty Canadian Professionals including Keffer helped found the Canadian Professional Golfers Association.
- Honourary Secretary-Treasurer, CPGA (1914-1928)
- Captain, CPGA (1934-37)
- President, CPGA (1938-40)
- Mr. Keffer learned to golf as a caddie and later as an Assistant to George Cumming at The Toronto Golf Club.
- Head Professional, Royal Ottawa GC (1911-1943)
- Corporal Keffer served in the First World War for Canada.
- Inducted into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame in 1986