Born: 1867 in Witney, England
Died: 1957 in Brantford, Ontario
- Made his career as a Publisher
- Emigrated to Canada in 1887 and settled in Brantford
- Mr. Reville and his brother worked for his uncle, Thomas Lemmon, who owned The Courier in Brantford. He eventually became part-owner (with his brother), Editor, and Publisher. He sold his interests in The Courier in 1913.
- Mr. Reville was the Founder, Publisher, Contributing and Managing Editor of Canada's first golf periodical, The Canadian Golfer.
- The Canadian Golfer was recognized internationally as the best golf journal in the world. The magazine survived from 1915-33.
- Helped found the Canadians Senior's Golf Association in 1918.
- Served as Honourary Secretary of the first Rules of Golf Committee of the Royal Canadian Golf Association (1916-21)
- Honourary Secretary, CSGA (1918-26)
- Governor, CSGA (1918-57)
- Inducted into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame in 1986