UXBRIDGE, ON - Golf Ontario is excited to announce that tournament registration will open February 1st at 12:00pm for the majority of its championships and qualifiers. As an added bonus, Golf Ontario members will be able to take advantage of early bird pricing. Click here for more information.
Looking ahead to the 2018 season, there will be several key changes:
- More weekend qualifiers
- Men’s & Women’s Member/Guest Championship
- Players will now be able to switch qualifiers. Some conditions may apply.
- Revised tournament formats and eligibility requirements
Since the original schedule was released in December, there have been some changes to sites and dates. To view the updated schedule please click here.
Before registering, golfers should have the following information on hand:
- BlueGolf ID & Password
- Players new to Golf Ontario events will need to create a BlueGolf ID & Password through the Tournament Player Login page in order to sign up for tournaments. Players who have previously played in Golf Ontario events can retrieve their info by going to the Tournament Player Login page and selecting “forgotten password”.
Upon completion, your ID and password will be emailed to you.
- Golf Ontario Membership
- Golf Canada Card #
- Golf Canada Card # can be found by logging into the Golf Canada Score Centre, the 10-digit number will located top right beside the players name.
If you require more information, please contact John Lawrence at email@example.com